Happy Fall! This picture is mostly why I love fall...that and the fact that we actually get to experience the change in seasons now. Being from Florida originally, we didn't really get to experience different seasons until we moved to Tennessee nearly three years ago. In Florida it’s basically hot or warm....occasionally a cold spell will come through. And other thing that is different here is that the colors....I LOVE all these colors in the pictures. Most of the trees in Florida are just green, so I really enjoy this picture. Maybe that's why I have a fascination with outdoor pictures! :)
So yes, its true...I love taking pictures of the outdoors. God creation such beautiful colors and plants and such that when combined make sure some awesome pictures. So that is where I started my new hobby. Then I started taking pictures of friends and their families...outdoors of course! Each time I get my camera out I learn more and more about the world of photography. There is so much to learn!! So let's just call this my little learning project, where hopefully my friends and family can get at least a few usable pictures. Thanks to everyone who has supported me and allowed me to experiment on them!! Ya'll are the best. So here are a few of my favorite outdoor pictures....
Shelby Farms-by Beaver Lake
Shelby Farms-Beaver Lake
Shelby Farms-Beaver Lake
Shelby Farms-Pine Lake
Bellevue Baptist Church
Throughout the posts of this blog, I hope to give some of the tips that I have learned and help others who like to take pictures. Tip #1 I have found is ANGLES!! Angles can totally change a picture. I love the angle of this picture, rather than just a picture from straight ahead, this pictute add a totally different perspective than this one....oh and aren't the clouds amazing too!! :) I just love a great blue sky with fluffy white clouds!







No comments:
Post a Comment