Saturday, November 19, 2011

Why Another Blog?!?!

So since I do such a great job of updating my other blogs (a little sarcasm...I am horrible about updating!!), I decided I should start another to display my new hobby. I had thought about starting a website for fun, but am not quite ready for that kind of commitment, so here is the new blog! Hope you enjoy my favorites from past and present photo shoots, as they get posted. I by no means label myself a professional photographer; I just simply love doing it and have fun ministering to others through it. I get to see lots of smiles that is for sure!

Oh and thanks to my awesome friend, Amanda Weaver for creating me a logo for my creations.  I actually had nothing to do with it except asking her to help me.  Trent came up with the name and she worked her magic.  So that’s where PhotoJennIck came from!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment